The H5P Accessibility Guide is open for edits!
We welcome any Accessibility, H5P, or Instructional Design professionals to help review and edit the Guide's documents to ensure we have the most up-to-date and relevant information possible.
We love your input! We want to make contributing to this initiative as easy and transparent as possible, whether it's:
- Reporting inaccuracies
- Discussing the state of current content
- Submitting edits
- Proposing new content
- Becoming a moderator
How to Contribute
Currently we are using LibreStudio (this website) to manage the Guide's contents and it's changes. The best way to begin is:
- Request a Free account on LibreStudio (email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the H5P Accessibility Guide).
- If you already have an account, please email email@example.com and let us know you want to work on the Guide.
- Once you're new account/role has been activated, you will be able to find all the Guides and begin suggesting edits.
- Edits you suggest will be swiftly reviewed by one of the Moderators.
- You will be notified if/when your suggested edits are approved.
- Your edits will be attributed under a CC BY 4.0 license and your name will be listed in the 'Contributors' section.
Have ideas or input - great, we'd love to hear them: firstname.lastname@example.org.